W e developed several games and a mobile device based audioguide for the Grand re-opening of the ship Pommern.
The Pommern is the only four-masted merchant sailing ship in the world still in its original state. Since 1952 Pommern has been a museum ship. Today the ship is owned by the Town of Mariehamn, and is managed by the Åland Maritime Museum Trust.
Games for Pommern
- Provision: choose the best provision for the long voyage ahead and see if you can make it
- Sail Race: see how fast you can make it from Australia back to Europe in one piece
- Ballast: 1 or 2 player game, you need to remove the ballast sand from the cargo bay as fast as possible
- Adults: eavesdrop the crew during a voyage from Åland to Australia and back
- Children: join Ruby the shiprat for an exciting tale that reveals some of the ship’s secrets
For business please contact:
CEO Miikka Lyytikäinen
miikka.lyytikainen (at) aniway.fi