Effective May 24th, 2018
Name of the company collecting the personal data (the controller): Aniway Oy (Finland), Y number 1570734-0
If you have questions/requests for resolving issues with your personal data, please do contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data we may collect:
– Data provided by you:
– Player nickname; in games that use/enable nicknames, we save the nickname.
– Other data you choose to give us, like information you enter in player support tickets or in-game feedback when applicable.
Data we may automatically collect:
– Your IP address.
– Your mobile device identifiers like device ID, advertising ID, MAC address and IMEI.
– Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language.
– Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below).
– General location data (country or city-specific).
– We also may create a company or game-specific ID for you when you use the Services
– Data we collect from our partners.
– Data we receive in case you link a third-party tool with the Services; e.g login using your Facebook or Google account.
– Demographic data (such as to determine the general location of your IP address).
– Data to fight fraud like refund abuse in games.
– Data from platforms that the games run on, e.g to verify payment.
– Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we are able to keep improving our games.
Why we collect this data:
– To ensure that our Services work (contract of performance).
We process data necessary to:
– Create player accounts.
– Enable you to play our games and to use our Services.
– Operate the Services.
– Verify and confirm payments.
– Provide and deliver products and services you request.
– Send you information related to the Services.
– To make the Services more enjoyable to all players, including you.
We may collect and process necessary data to:
– Store, update and develop the player profiles.
– Develop and improve the Services.
– Develop and improve the player experience.
– Manage our relationship with you.
– Provide social features as part of the Services.
– Customize your experience with the Services.
– Provide player support, e.g. to respond to your comments and questions.
– Provide you offers, in the Services, that are related to other Aniway products and services.
– Send you related information, such as support messages, updates or security alerts.
– To enable you to communicate with other players.
– To show personalized advertisements (legitimate interests or consent depending on applicable jurisdiction).
We may collect, process and transfer personal data to our third-party partners in order to:
– Make sure the Services are safe to use, and fair to all players.
– To track the content you access within the Services, and your online behaviour.
– To deliver and target the advertising, as well as to improve the advertising and the Services.
To keep the Services safe and fair for all players:
We have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
– Analyze and monitor use of the Services and its features (including but not limited to social features).
– Moderate chats (automatically or manually).
– Take action against players that misbehave or try any form of fraud.
– To analyze, profile and segment the collected information.
We may analyze, profile and segment all collected data in anonymized form in all of the above cases and purposes.
With your consent:
– We may process your data for additional purposes such as using your location based on your IP address e.g to show you local events.
Who can see your data:
– Apart from us (Aniway), your data may be accessed by others in the following situations:
Other players and users:
– Some of our games might have social features. In these games other players may e.g read the messages you post, or see your profile data or in-game activities.
Partners working for/with Aniway:
Aniway may have partners that perform certain services. These partners may process your data only according to our instructions in order for us to provide the Services (including but not limited to hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention).
Public authorities and other companies:
In response to request that are based on law, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities. This is done in order to combat any illegal activity or fraud.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, in order to comply with the law, or to protect the safety, property or rights of us, our partners, our players or others.
Advertising and social media partners:
The Services may include features from our partners, such as in-game advertising or tools that enable social media interaction. A list of these partners is available at a written request. These partners may access your data and may operate under their own privacy policies; if you are interested in learning what their practices are, we can provide a list of these partners if you make a written request to us.
International data transfers:
As the Services are global, your data can be transferred to any place in the world.
Your rights and options:
Opt-out of any possible targeted advertising_
At any time you may opt-out of any directed advertising in our games; please do review the user manual of your device on how to check and change the privacy settings of your device.
Access the personal data we hold about you:
We will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format, if you request it in written form through email.
Your other rights:
You do have a right to correct any incorrect data, have your personal data deleted, and restrict how we can use or share your data. If any personal data is processed based on consent given by you, such consent can also be withdrawn by you at any time, for example through the settings of any applicable game that is part of the Services.
We shall respond to the requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for any unresolved complaints.
Cookies and similar technologies:
We implement and develop security measusures in order to protect your data from e.g unauthorized access, alteration, misuse or loss.
Storing the data:
We store your data as long as your account is active, or as is needed to provide you our Services.
We may delete any unused game accounts that we find inactive for a long period of time in our review. We may delete any unneccessary data that we find irrelevant for providing the services.
Please do note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain the data as is necessary for our legitimate business interests, including but not limited to comply with our legal obligations, enforce our agreements and to resolve any possible disputes.
We do not knowingly collect any personal data nor target any advertising to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to use any of our Services.
If you are under the age of 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us (including but not limited to name, email address, address, or telephone number). No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as soon as possible. If you have a reason to believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us: email@example.com